The Operations Division caters for the majority of the staff here at the Services. Like any other Fire Service around the world, here are some of the key objectives:
- To ensure a rapid and effective response to emergency incidents and to protect life and property.
- To provide a well trained staff and specialised appliances and equipment to suppress fire or other emergencies
- To maintain a high level of preparedness at all time through ongoing training and resource readiness to respond to emergencies within minimal timeframe.
- To put in place a command structure that will ensure effective & efficient response coordination and maintain chain of command within TFES during response and foster international collaboration in capacity building pertaining emergency response coordination and management.
- That all appliances including vehicles and equipment(s) are regular maintained and readily available for use.
- Delivery of a safe, timely and effective response to fires, hazardous materials incidents and other emergencies.
- That a well trained staff and specialised appliances and equipment to suppress fire or other emergencies are maintained
You can reach us on
In an emergency 999 Contact Number +676 23144